Fellow students, as you know it is already near the end of January and guess what? IT IS ALMOST EXAM TIME, already exam time or finished (I am one of those who just finished). I am pretty sure none of us are excited for that and if there are people like that, I envy you because I want to enjoy exams too 😩.
Since I know how much some of you are struggling with the hardest part of exams, which is studying, I want to share some of the things I do to help study and maybe some of you can add more in the comments to help me and others with studying. Here are some tips I use to study:
1. Make notes visually appealing. For all those people who like notes that looks appealing, then making your notes look nice can help make studying more easier and sometimes fun. I find that when my notes look nicer and more colourful, it makes studying and absorbing the information easier.
2. Take a day off. Honestly, having a day to relax helps distress your body and it makes it easier to concentrate the next day when you study. If you are too stressed then it makes it easier for your brain to lose focus and it’s easier for you to forget things.
3. Study as soon as possible. You may hear this a lot but it really does help. If you study last minute and something pops up, you may not have the time to figure out the answer for your question but if you study earlier then you will have a lot of time left and have time for yourself.
With that, it feels like it has been a while since I have posted a post that isn’t a review. Right now I am so happy that the exams are over and I have at least two days to relax while others do their exams.
So with the free time, I am planning to finish a few anime that I have put off because of school and review request. If you haven’t noticed from the number of pictures and GIF that are anime-related or have never been on my blog, but I love anime. It has been a while since I have watched anime and currently I am trying to finish One Piece. It has about 800 EPISODES like 🤯 and it’s still ONGOING too.
For those who don’t know, One Piece follows a pirate named Monkey D. Luffy who was inspired by “Red-haired” Shanks to go and become a pirate to find a treasure called One Piece (hence the name of the anime) and become the King of the Pirates.
If some of you have never watched an anime, which might not be a lot of you because at least most of you have watched Pokémon or Sailor Moon (or maybe I am wrong) but I wouldn’t recommend you start with this if the number of episodes is intimidating to you. I am a person who can’t watch shows that have a lot of seasons but I pushed through for One Piece because I REALLY like the anime. I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH.
He is one of my favourite characters 😭. He is on the top of the list but there are many more people that I love too.
But you should give it a chance because there are a few characters that are supposed to be bad but I also end up liking them too. It gets very heartbreaking too. The funny thing is, I cry at least once in every arc. I am a softie when it comes to anime.
Are any of you a softie like me tooo? I feel like I’m the only one who cries at the smallest thing.
And to those who think that anime is like cartoons and only for kids, I am sorry to break it to you but it is for everyone because some of the anime get very complicated and deep. There will always be at least a genre that will be right for everyone.
One thing I do hate about anime is when it leaves you on a cliffhanger. THEY ARE THE WORST.
But here are some of my favourites in no particular order:
1. One piece. I was just talking about how much I love it so I can’t not put this here.
2. Fullmetal Alchemist. I love everything from this anime, it’s just so good I don’t even know how to explain it
3. Himouto! Umaru-chan. It’s so cute especially how the relationship between the brother and the sister. Though sometimes I feel bad for the brother because of the lazy sister he has.
There’s a lot more but those are the only one I can think of off the top of my head right now and I am too lazy to find more (hehe).